Thursday, January 18, 2007

Mixology Monday XII


It's my turn again. I'll be hosting Mixology Monday XII here at the cocktail hour on Monday, February 12th. The theme this time is whisk(e)y. I won't say too much more about the subject, but notice your whisk(e)y can have an "e" but doesn't need to. Start mixing and tasting and get ready to post something on Monday the 12th. After you post, let me know here in the comments or send me an e-mail. I'll post the wrap-up a few days later. Thanks!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jimmy - You really left this one open. There are least 20 drinks I'm considering now :)

6:05 PM  
Blogger jimmyp said...

I wanted to make it easy. (ha!)

11:01 PM  
Blogger Michael Dietsch said...

Looking forward to this one. Thanks for hosting again!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Bourbon George said...

Wow. Lots of time to write this month. I just finished writing mine, usually I have to write frantically over the weekend before.

My entry is about the Manhattan, and specifically Dick Bradsell's influence on the cocktail's preparation in the English Capital.

11:49 AM  
Blogger jimmyp said...

I'm holding all the comments on this thread until I publish the recap, so go ahead and comment here if you want me to include your post for MM. But don't worry if you don't see it appear. I don't want the comments to be the recap. I'll release the comments after I write the recap. Thanks!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home